Corporate Strategies, Structuring & Feasibility Studies
We provide valuable insights into structuring and strategy options with a view to enhancing shareholder value. Our extensive experience with various corporates and industries facilitates the provision of such services. Our wide range of services in this area includes:
- Advising on technical and financial collaborations, joint ventures, setting up new ventures (which could either be in the form of subsidiaries/branch offices/liaison offices for multinational companies) and obtaining the approval of the Foreign Investment Promotion Board and other government agencies;
- Advising on mergers, amalgamations, de-mergers/spin-offs, diversifications, slump sale right from the stage of conceptualization of the scheme, co-ordinating with lawyers, valuation of companies etc till the stage of obtaining the final High Court approval to the scheme;
- Preparation of project reports and assisting clients in procuring funds from banks & financial institutions;
- TAdvising on appropriate mix of debt and equity financing and internal financial restructuring;
- Advising on issues under Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Regulations, such as Takeover Code, Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) Regulations, Regulations applicable to Stock Brokers etc.;
- Advising on conceptualization, drafting and implementation of employee stock option schemes;
- Advising various foreign financial funds and entities and strategizing their investments and disinvestments/exit options;
- Feasibility studies, process reviews and system studies.
CNK & Associates LLP (formerly Contractor, Nayak & Kishnadwala) is a firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Mumbai, India's financial capital. With 22 experienced partners and more than 80 qualified Chartered Accountant employees.
3rd Floor, Mistry Bhavan,
Dinshaw Vachha Road, Churchgate,
Mumbai 400 020. India
Phone: +91 22 66230600